Monday, December 13, 2010

LOL SO MONDAY!!!11

It's Monday again. On my last Monday post I asked for ideas on what my Monday posts should be called. Only one person answered so there is it. (Although slightly different so I cannot be sued later.) Still open for ideas though! SO POST SOME >:O

I had an eventful week. If you've read the past few days you'd know I had a friend under go surgery. She's doing great except she keeps losing at online scrabble. She responded to you nice followers but it was buried by new posts, you can read it here if you missed it.

CONTENT TIEMZ!

BlogWaveNet
Blogwave is a podcast that talks about a lot of things that are helpful for bloggers. They share a bunch of helpful tips and hints that anyone serious about blogging should be interested in. My blog was featured on their latest cast, where they talked about my layouts and themes and gave feedback and called me a F.A.G. (which I can only imagine stands for Freaking Awesome Guy.) But seriously, they're hilarious, and they give genuinely useful advice. Definitely check them out if you haven't already. And even if you have, go check them out again. They've seriously earned more love than they get.

http://blogwavenet.blogspot.com/

New Comment Form!
So starting with this post on, I should have a new comment form set up. It looks a lot sexier than the default comment form. It's easy peasy to install too so I wanted to share it with everyone. You basically just go to http://www.intensedebate.com/ and follow the 3 steps. It's that easy. The comment boxes use avatars from http://en.gravatar.com/ after you've added them to your blog.

It makes replying and commenting a bit simpler. Hopefully this gets out more and people start using it, It'd would be cool to get everyone motivated to create an avatar. I think so anyways...

AVGN Christmas Special
I don't think there's anyone interested in classic gaming with internet access that hasn't heard of the Nerd. Every year he does a Christmas special and he released his 2010 one a few days back. It's a bit different than his usual style but it's all good. It really impressed me and it's worth watching, go check it out here.

He also released a sort of retrospect video that revisits each holiday special. There's no game review or anger here, just James looking back with not so find memories. You can check that out here.

Starcraft GSL 3 Final Match
Just another reminder and update, the Starcraft 2 GSL 3 finals have been scheduled two hours ahead of normal. They will be held Dec 18th, 2010 12AMPST/17:00 KST (GMT+9). They will be a best of 7 between TSL_Rain and oGsMC and you can watch the live stream for free at GOMtv.net




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...