Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monday Update: The Tuesday Edition.

First of all, HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEARS!

This week's Monday post is on Tuesday. Monday was the start of the new term for me and so I was pretty busy and didn't have spare time to post. It still counts for Monday though! It's kind of half assed but I'm exhausted.

I'm going to be doing less reviews and long posts for a while. It's hard to find the motivation to type something here after finishing typing an hour long paper. A majority of my posts will be GSL related with a review or something interesting thrown in every week or so. And Mondayish updates too.

Maybe I should call these Mondayish updates. Anyways...

Up and coming
GSL season 4 started on Jan. 2nd. The round of 32 will last about two weeks. I'm not sure if I should post the daily winners or post everything after the round is finished. Maybe weekly.
 
I will try to post part 4 of TIWIKWIFSB tomorrow. That's a dumb acronym, I know, and I'm not telling what it stands for!

That's pretty much it for now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...